Amazon Ad

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

How I Met Your Mother: Scoop on Joe Manganiello's appearance in episode 8x08 "Twelve Horny Women" from E! Online's Kristin Dos Santos

Here's some scoop on How I Met Your Mother from Kristin Dos Santos' Spoiler Chat for Tuesday 11/20/12.


Melissa in Toronto: Brad is back! I need scoop on Joe Manganiello's next episode of How I Met Your Mother.
We were on set for next week's episode revolving around Brad and Marshall's courtroom battle, where Marshall saves the world! And Brad gets...naked? "There might be some shirtless Joe," Jason Segel teased. "It was a request on our part." Manganiello revealed that the nudity might have to do with his strategy in the courtroom. "Brad uses some very unorthodox and questionable tactics in court," he said to us.  "I wouldn't put it past him. There's some farm animals. I'm not even kidding. There's some farm animals involved in the courtroom." Hopefully they aren't bringing back the goat that kicked Ted's ass back in season four.



Link to the full article:Spoiler Chat Scoop On Vampire Diaries Once Upon A Time Revenge Csi And More | E! Online

No comments :