Amazon Ad

Saturday, March 17, 2018

Book Haul: Harlequin Heartwarming Series-centric March Book Haul

Here are some Harlequin romance novels from Karen Rock's Heartwarming series "Rocky Mountain Cowboys" miniseries that I ordered on Amazon; along with my copy of the last book in Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff's The Illuminae Files trilogy, Obsidio.



My copies of the first three books in @karen_rock_author’s @harlequinbooks Heartwarming “Rocky Mountain Cowboys” miniseries and my copy of the last book in @amiekaufmanauthor and @misterkristoff’s The Illuminae Files trilogy, Obsidio, came in the mail today! I’m definitely excited to read all of these books, but I’m especially excited to read Karen Rock’s Rocky Mountain Cowboys miniseries since I’ve never read any books from Harlequin’s Heartwarming series, and I’m just excited to start reviewing Harlequin romance novels in general for my blog. 😀 #bookstagram #bookhaul #bookmail #booklover #bookaholic #bookaddict #harlequinheartwarming #harlequin #rockymountaincowboys #karenrock #theilluminaefiles #theilluminaefilesseries #theilluminaefilestrilogy #obsidio #amiekaufman #jaykristoff #bookblogger #bookblog
A post shared by Taylor Madison Street (@tmswriter6) on


Books Featured in Post 

A Cowboy to Keep (Book #1 in the Harlequin Heartwarming series "Rocky Mountain Cowboys" miniseries) by Karen Rock

Christmas at Cade Ranch (Book #2 in the Harlequin Heartwarming series "Rocky Mountain Cowboys" miniseries) by Karen Rock

Falling for a Cowboy (Book #3 in the Harlequin Heartwarming series "Rocky Mountain Cowboys" miniseries) by Karen Rock

Obsidio (Book #3 in The Illuminae Files trilogy) by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff






No comments :