Amazon Ad

Saturday, August 19, 2017

OwlCrate Unboxing: August 2017 (Something Wicked This Way Comes...)


Here's what I got in my August 2017 OwlCrate box, which came in the mail today. The theme for August's box is "Something Wicked This Way Comes...".


My August @owlcrate box came in the mail today, and I'm very excited about what was included in this month's box. 😀 I've been realizing more and more lately that I prefer YA fantasy books over adult fantasy books, so I'm very excited about this month's book: The Hearts We Sold by @em_llojo. 😀 I've wanted to read the short story The Legend of Sleepy Hollow for a very long time, so I'm very excited about the fact that the second book that came in this month's box includes that short story. It's definitely very exciting and fun to get not just one, but two books that I'm really excited about in this month's OwlCrate box. 😀 Even though I'm 30 years-old, I've actually never drank coffee before in my entire life; so I'm also really excited about the coffee, and being able to use this OwlCrate box as an opportunity to finally try coffee, and see what I think of it. I've honestly never been interested in trying coffee simply because when I drink a beverage, I'm usually getting a drink at least partially because I want something that's cold and refreshing to drink. I'm ready to finally step out of my comfort zone now, though. I also really love the pen that came in this month's box. All in all, this is definitely another really fun OwlCrate box. 😀 #owlcrate #somethingwickedthiswaycomes #theheartswesold #emilylloydjones #thelegendofsleepyhollow #washingtonirving #bookstagram #bookhaul #bookaholic #bookaddict #bookworm #bookblogger #bookblog
A post shared by Taylor Glissman (@tmswriter6) on




Plans start at $29.99, plus shipping. The people who run OwlCrate are all very nice, and they’re really great at answering any questions that people may have about OwlCrate on Twitter, or via email. I highly recommend subscribing to OwlCrate, especially if you’re a fan of YA books. If you’re interested in learning more about OwlCrate, or subscribing to it, you can check out their website here. For the record, I wasn’t asked by the people who run OwlCrate to promote their business on my blog; I’m only mentioning OwlCrate here because I really love OwlCrate a lot, especially now that I’m reviewing books for my blog instead of TV shows. 

Finally, in case you’re unaware, I've reviewed Jeff Zentner’s debut novel, The Serpent King, which was OwlCrate’s book of the month for March of last year when the theme was "Writer’s Block". I've also reviewed P.S. I Like You by Kasie Westwhich was the book of the month for August of last year when the theme was "Fast Times at Y.A. High"; as well Audrey Coulthurst's book, Of Fire and Stars, which was the December 2016 book of the month when the theme was "Epic".

Here are links to all of the other previous OwlCrate unboxings that I've posted on my blog. However, I have a lot more OwlCrate unboxings that I've posted on my Instagram page in case anybody is interested in checking those out.





OwlCrate Unboxing: July 2017 (Wanderlust)

No comments :