Amazon Ad

Saturday, September 16, 2017

OwlCrate Unboxing: September 2017 (Mythical Creatures)

Here's what I got in my September 2017 OwlCrate box, which came in the mail today. The theme for September's box is "Mythical Creatures".


My September @owlcrate box came in the mail today! My favorite kind of YA books to read above all other kinds of YA books is YA fantasy, so I'm very excited to read Before She Ignites by @unicornwarlord (Jodi Meadows). I'm going on a trip in a few days, and I'll definitely be taking my copy of Before She Ignites with me on my trip. While I like the original cover for Before She Ignites, I definitely like the OwlCrate exclusive cover a little bit more. 😀 The items in this month's box are all pretty fun, but my favorite thing in this month's box is probably the book sleeve. I'll definitely be using it when I go on my trip to keep my copy of Before She Ignites safe as I'm traveling. 😀 Daenerys is one of my top favorite characters in both the A Song of Ice and Fire book series, and on the show Game of Thrones, so I absolutely love the Daenerys themed bookmark. I'll definitely be using the coin purse to keep my spare change in. It looks cool. 😀 All in all, as someone who absolutely loves YA fantasy, I love this month's OwlCrate box. 😀 #owlcrate #bookstagram #bookhaul #bookaholic #bookaddict #bookworm #beforesheignites #thefallenislestrilogy #thefallenisles #jodimeadows #gameofthrones #asongoficeandfire #georgerrmartin #daenerystargaryen #harrypotter #jkrowling
A post shared by Taylor Glissman (@tmswriter6) on




Subscription plans start at $29.99, plus shipping. The people who run OwlCrate are all very nice, and they’re really great at answering any questions that people may have about OwlCrate on Twitter, or via email. I highly recommend subscribing to OwlCrate, especially if you’re a fan of YA books. If you’re interested in learning more about OwlCrate, or subscribing to it, you can check out their website here. For the record, I wasn’t asked by the people who run OwlCrate to promote their business on my blog; I’m only mentioning OwlCrate here because I really love OwlCrate a lot, especially now that I’m reviewing books for my blog instead of TV shows. 

Finally, in case you’re unaware, I've reviewed Jeff Zentner’s debut novel, The Serpent King, which was OwlCrate’s book of the month for March of last year when the theme was "Writer’s Block". I've also reviewed P.S. I Like You by Kasie Westwhich was the book of the month for August of last year when the theme was "Fast Times at Y.A. High"; as well Audrey Coulthurst's book, Of Fire and Stars, which was the December 2016 book of the month when the theme was "Epic".

Here are links to all of the other previous OwlCrate unboxings that I've posted on my blog. However, I have a lot more OwlCrate unboxings that I've posted on my Instagram page in case anybody is interested in checking those out.






No comments :