Amazon Ad

Saturday, November 18, 2017

OwlCrate Unboxing: November 2017 (Castles, Courts and Kingdoms)

Here's what I got in my November 2017 OwlCrate box, which came in the mail today. The theme for November's box is "Castles, Courts and Kingdoms".

My November @owlcrate box came today, and I think it's awesome! 😀 I've been beyond excited for this box since the moment OwlCrate announced that the theme for the November box was going to be "Castles, Courts and Kingdoms", and this box definitely didn't disappoint me. 😀 I love that the items in this month's box are great combination of practical and fun items. My favorite item is in this month's box is definitely the notebook, because I love the quote from A Court of Mist and Fury that's on the cover. I honestly forgot about that particular quote from the book, but I've honestly been going through a difficult time lately, and I found that quote to be incredibly comforting and encouraging when I saw it. As somebody who's a huge Harry Potter fan, I love the beanie. My job requires me to be outside a lot, so I'm definitely going to get a lot of use out of it. I'll definitely be using the soap and the lip balm. (My lips tend to get dry fairly often, especially lately.) I also think that the broach is really cool. As for the book, I've been in the mood to read a lot of fantasy books for the past several months, so I'm planning to start reading The Glass Spare today. It sounds really interesting. 😀 All in all, I definitely think that this is another truly fantastic box from OwlCrate. 😀 #owlcrate #bookstagram #bookhaul #bookaholic #bookaddict #bookworm #theglassspare #laurendestefano #harrypotter #jkrowling #acourtofmustandfury #acourtofthornsandroses #acomaf #sarahjmaas
A post shared by Taylor Glissman (@tmswriter6) on




Subscription plans start at $29.99, plus shipping. The people who run OwlCrate are all very nice, and they’re really great at answering any questions that people may have about OwlCrate on 
Twitter, or via email. I highly recommend subscribing to OwlCrate, especially if you’re a fan of YA books. If you’re interested in learning more about OwlCrate, or subscribing to it, you can check out their website here. For the record, I wasn’t asked by the people who run OwlCrate to promote their business on my blog; I’m only mentioning OwlCrate here because I really love OwlCrate a lot, especially now that I’m reviewing books for my blog instead of TV shows. 

Finally, in case you’re unaware, I've reviewed Jeff Zentner’s debut novel, The Serpent King, which was OwlCrate’s book of the month for March of last year when the theme was "Writer’s Block". I've also reviewed P.S. I Like You by Kasie Westwhich was the book of the month for August of last year when the theme was "Fast Times at Y.A. High"; as well Audrey Coulthurst's book, Of Fire and Stars, which was the December 2016 book of the month when the theme was "Epic".

Here are links to all of the other previous OwlCrate unboxings that I've posted on my blog. However, I have a lot more OwlCrate unboxings that I've posted on my Instagram page in case anybody is interested in checking those out.











No comments :