Amazon Ad

Monday, December 18, 2017

OwlCrate Unboxing: December 2017 (Seize The Day)

Here's what I got in my December 2017 OwlCrate box, which came in the mail today. The theme for December's box is "Seize The Day".


My December @owlcrate box came in the mail today, and I absolutely love it! This month’s box is full of so many fun items, it’s too hard for me to pick just one of them as my favorite. I love Harry Potter themed tote bag. It’s the third tote bag that I’ve received from OwlCrate, and it’s definitely my favorite of the three tote bags. I love the double sided bookmark with two quotes on it. @jeffzentner’s The Serpent King continues to be my favorite OwlCrate book of the month, so that’s definitely my favorite side of the bookmark. I also consider it to be one of my top favorite books that I’ve ever read, behind only his other book, Goodbye Days which I loved even more. ☺️ I absolutely love the Christmas tree ornament. I think it’s really cool. 😀 I ended loving @kasiewest’s book P.S. I Like You, which I read after I got it from OwlCrate, so much that I bought Lucky in Love when it was released. I ended up loving it even more than P.S. I Like You. 😀 I think it’s really cool that the owners of OwlCrate were able to have West write a note to OwlCrate subscribers about Lucky in love. My favorite memory of high school is the unit my ninth grade English class did on Romeo & Juliet, and I’ve been a huge fan of Shakespeare’s plays ever since then, which is one of the reasons why I’m so excited about Foolish Hearts being this month’s OwlCrate book of the month. I’m really excited to read Foolish Hearts, and to see how Emma Mills incorporated Shakespeare’s play A Midsummer Night’s Dream into the plot. All in all, this is definitely a really fun OwlCrate box. 😀 #owlcrate #bookstagram #bookhaul #bookaholic #bookaddict #foolishhearts #emmamills #amidsummernightsdream #williamshakespeare #harrypotter #jkrowling #theserpentking #jeffzentner
A post shared by Taylor Glissman (@tmswriter6) on



Subscription plans start at $29.99, plus shipping. The people who run OwlCrate are all very nice, and they’re really great at answering any questions that people may have about OwlCrate on Twitter, Instagram, or via email. I highly recommend subscribing to OwlCrate, especially if you’re a fan of YA books. If you’re interested in learning more about OwlCrate, or subscribing to it, you can check out their website here. For the record, I wasn’t asked by the people who run OwlCrate to promote their business on my blog; I’m only mentioning OwlCrate here because I really love OwlCrate a lot, especially now that I’m reviewing books for my blog instead of TV shows. 

Finally, in case you’re unaware, I've reviewed Jeff Zentner’s debut novel, The Serpent King, which was OwlCrate’s book of the month for March of last year when the theme was "Writer’s Block". I've also reviewed P.S. I Like You by Kasie Westwhich was the book of the month for August of last year when the theme was "Fast Times at Y.A. High"; as well Audrey Coulthurst's book, Of Fire and Stars, which was the December 2016 book of the month when the theme was "Epic".

Here are links to all of the other previous OwlCrate unboxings that I've posted on my blog. However, I have a lot more OwlCrate unboxings that I've posted on my Instagram page in case anybody is interested in checking those out.











OwlCrate Unboxing: October 2017 (Find Me In the Forrest)

OwlCrate Unboxing: November 2017 (Castles, Courts and Kingdoms)

No comments :