Amazon Ad

Sunday, April 22, 2018

OwlCrate Unboxing: April 2018 (Shadows & Secrets)

Here's what I got in my April 2018 OwlCrate box, which came in the mail yesterday. The theme for March's box is "Shadows & Secrets".



My April @owlcrate box came in the mail today, and I absolutely love it! I’m beyond excited about the April book of the month being Ace of Shades by @amandafoody, because based on everything that I’ve heard about Ace of Shades, it couldn’t be any more up my alley if it tried to be. I absolutely love morally ambiguous characters, so Ace of Shades sounds perfect for me. 😀 I’m planning to read it at the beginning of next month. 😀 My favorite thing in this month’s box is without a doubt the coffee. 😀 Even though I’m 30 years old, I’ve actually never drank hot coffee before, because I used to hate the smell of coffee, and I prefer to drink cold beverages. However, I’m really excited to try the coffee that they included in this month’s box. 😀 I also love the pillowcase. 😀 @stephanie_garber’s Caraval continues to be one of my top five favorite OwlCrate books of the month that I’ve received, and Legendary is one of my most anticipated May book releases, so I’m beyond thrilled that they included a sampler for Legendary that includes the first four chapters of the book in this month’s box, along with a note from Stephanie Garber. OwlCrate really went above and beyond with the Legendary sampler by getting Garber to write a note to include with the sampler. 😀 All in all, the owners of OwlCrate really did a fantastic job on the April OwlCrate box. 😀 #owlcrate #bookstagram #bookhaul #bookbox #bookaholic #bookaddict #bookblogger #bookblog #aceofshades #amandafoody #caraval #legendary #stephaniegarber
A post shared by Taylor Madison Street (@tmswriter6) on



Subscription plans start at $29.99, plus shipping. The people who run OwlCrate are all very nice, and they’re really great at answering any questions that people may have about OwlCrate on TwitterInstagram, or via email. I highly recommend subscribing to OwlCrate, especially if you’re a fan of YA books. If you’re interested in learning more about OwlCrate, or subscribing to it, you can check out their website here. For the record, I wasn’t asked by the people who run OwlCrate to promote their business on my blog; I’m only mentioning OwlCrate here because I really love OwlCrate a lot, especially now that I’m reviewing books for my blog instead of TV shows. 

Finally, in case you’re unaware, I've reviewed Jeff Zentner’s debut novel, The Serpent King, which was OwlCrate’s book of the month for March of last year when the theme was "Writer’s Block". I've also reviewed P.S. I Like You by Kasie Westwhich was the book of the month for August of last year when the theme was "Fast Times at Y.A. High"; as well Audrey Coulthurst's book, Of Fire and Stars, which was the December 2016 book of the month when the theme was "Epic".

Here are links to all of the other previous OwlCrate unboxings that I've posted on my blog. However, I have a lot more OwlCrate unboxings that I've posted on my Instagram page in case anybody is interested in checking those out.
















OwlCrate Unboxing: February 2018 (Hidden Worlds) 


No comments :